How to write a reaction paper about a movie?
Can someone help me how to write reaction paper on a movie “The 9th Life of Louis Drax”?
I have no idea how to start.
Watch movie, write what you think about the film.
My reaction paper to this movie would be one word: boring.
The purpose of a reaction paper is to evaluate a movie, book, article or any other work. In such an essay, a student has to make one’s own evaluation of the author’s work. Poor knowledge of reaction paper format is the reason why many students cannot cope with such assignments.
A reaction paper can be written in various ways, but there are several elements that have to be included:
- A brief description of the work that you intend to analyze. In particular, you need to name the author, his or her work, and the main topic that was discussed.
- Your thesis or overall evaluation of this work.
- Summary, discussion and assessment of the arguments and examples that the author gives.
- The importance and wider implications of the book or study.
- New ideas and concepts that you learned from the work you studied.
Structure is only one aspect of reaction paper format. It is important to remember the writing mechanisms, especially argumentation, grammar or citations.
Look this reaction paper example maybe it will help you.