- Member since:
- May 06, 2016
- Question asked:
- Question answered:
- Best answers:
100 cents are equal to 1 dollar.
30 dollars = 3000 cents
Let x is amount of 10-cents coins and y is amount of 25-cents coins.
x+y = 380
10x+5y = 3000
Solving the system of equations:
y = 380 – x
10x+5y = 3000
y = (3000 – 10x)/5
y =600 – 2x
380 – x = 600 – 2x
-x + 2x = 600 – 380
x = 220
y = 380 – 220
y = 160
Amanda has saved 160 coins at 5 cents.
The percentage difference between two numbers is usually defined like this: |A-B|/B*100
where A is the number in question, (in this case the 25), and B is the number to which 25 is being compared, in this case, the 40.
The vertical bars in |A-B| mean after subtracting the two numbers, take the absolute value of the result. (In case you don’t remember, an absolute value means to drop a minus sign if the answer is negative.)
So, to find your answer, 25-40 is -15, and the absolute value of -15 is 15.
Now, divide the 15 by 40 to get 0.375.
Finally, multiply the 0.375 by 100 to convert it to a percent (0.375 times 100 is 37.5).
Or, 25 differs from 40 by 37.5%.
Sometimes the percentage difference can also mean the “percentage change” between two numbers, in which case you could say:
There is a 37.5% change between 25 and 40.
Please specify what help in math you actually need like what specific math subject it has addressed and its academic level so that I could decide whether i can really be of help to you if it is not more than the bachelor degree no problem I help you, math is a lot of headache, no one argues, but it is very diverse so tell me and we’ll see what to do about your problem.
1) Use lots of quotes, especially long quotes. Using MLA style, long quotes have to be set in, or indented, several spaces into the page and one quote can fill a quarter of a page, no problem.
2) Add extra spaces after periods and between paragraphs.
3) Increase the page margins and font size, choose an odd-looking font because it’s larger than average.
4) When you write lists, separate each item into a separate sentence with its own thought. One sentence becomes a paragraph just like that!
5) Use lots of adjectives, or descriptive words, and lots of transition words (such as therefore, however, although, inasmuch, despite the fact, moreover, etc.).
The 500-Word Essay
Why is it important to be honest and complete homework and what can I do to be better?
The important to be honest is not to be cheat or trick other. The honest mean to behave good and not do the bad thing that against the rule. The reason why to complete all the homework assignment because you may not understand all the topic that going to do in the class activity and may not follow the step that teacher plan to teach so all the class will delay because of you.
Sometimes all the homework may not make sense to do but at least you do it fine even it wrong. I apologize that it is my false because I’m not done all of the homework assignment but my problem is I have a lot of homework that due on Wednesday so I can’t finish the twelve chapters of the Pinocchio’s book.
Everything have reason why some people did not follow all the rule. Why lawbreaker is always break the rule; it because they have some private problem in there life. I am sure that no one want to break the without any reason. People who stay in the jail may accept the false instead of someone their love. It is easy to do something bad but it is hard to do something good. The purpose of doing homework are so much reason why teacher assign us homework.
For example, first, to check whether they understand thing that may discuss in the class and write essay to show that you really understand what the class discussed about.
Second, to make student practice more like the quote from Shake spear said practice make more perfect so teacher assign all the homework because they want their children to achieve and success in their life.
Third, to make us review the stuff that have been thought during the class so it is the best time to go all over it again.
Forth, to know how to manage the time wisely and use every minute the most efficient.
Also, to learn how to think that what should do first and arrange it in order. Of course, I can do better job than this if I have lesser homework than this. It is not easy to complete all of the subject and all of the assignment in one day if it is too much to do. I will manage the time wisely and check your blog regularly. For this time, it also my false because I did not check your blog. That’s mean I’m lacking a responsibility to do what I suppose to complete.
I don’t have any excuse for this assignment that I did not complete but I should do better job than this time and avoid this situation happen again. I will try as best as I can to follow all of the direction that given and not miss any homework. Also, to do the assignment all the consciousness that I have. The last thing that I will write on here which is I am not intend to make this serious situation happened.
You can complete your report two way one is if you can type quickly you can do it in your leisure period. Others is you can take help from your friend or relatives or sibling who can help to write in your papers. In online you find many website where you provide your data and all requirement they can help you and you can complete your research papers.
The reflection papers you will be handing in to me are your chance to add your own thoughts and analysis to what you have read. I do NOT want you to summarize the readings – I already know what the content of the readings is. You don’t need to repeat them at me. What you SHOULD do is use the readings as a “jumping off” point to write on your thoughts about the reading.
Reflection papers are worth 15 points each. You should be writing your reflection paper on the article of the week that was assigned for you.
To get full credit for your reflection papers you should:
- Make sure everything is grammatically correct, spelled correctly and makes linguistic sense.
- Go into detail in explaining yourself and your ideas. I am looking for depth of thought in your writing. Show me you truly understand the concepts in the reading.
- Don’t summarize the readings. You may refer to something in the reading, but I don’t want the entire reflection paper to be a summarization of the reading. Instead, comment on your thoughts regarding the reading – do you agree or disagree with what was written? Why or why not? Did the reading make you question or think about something else? What questions were you left with after doing the reading? Can you relate the reading to something going on in the media today? Does the author of a given reading have a valid and logical argument? If an article details a study that was done, was the study done in a manner that is valid?
- Times News Roman 12 double space
- Hand your papers in on time. I take 1 points off for each hour a paper is late. These reflection papers are only worth 15 points so if you hand one in 15 hours late, you won’t get any points.
- Length of reflection papers should be at least 1 page at most 2 pages long. A 1 page paper should be extremely well-written and concise (in other words, not just rambling about nothing for the sake of getting a page worth to hand in).